About Our Tutors
- Tutors at Class Ace Tutoring are professional and
- We conduct an extensive interview and require state teaching
credentials and/or tutoring experience.
- We check all references and verify employment.
- Many of our tutors are actively teaching in a school
system or are substitute teachers.
The In-Home Consultation
- Gives us an opportunity to meet you and your child to
assess their academic requirements, personality and learning
- Gives you an opportunity to show us the curriculum your
child is using and discuss your goals for the tutoring
- Investing the time to meet face-to-face with all of our
clients is invaluable and essential for us to find the
perfect tutor for your child!
Does Your Student Have Special Needs?
- Many of our tutors are "special needs" experienced
and or certified and understand the requirements of a special
- We work with Individual Education Plans and can help
your child excel and feel positive about themselves and
their progress at school.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent.
Our tutors will assist a parent with all subjects within
a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public
or private school to a home school environment, we can
steer you down the right path and tell you what you need
to do to get your child enrolled in a home school program.
- Summer tutoring can ensure that your child is able to
focus on reviewing the past years work and prepare to be
successful for the coming school year.
- We help your child strengthen study and organization
skills that can be lost over the summer months.
Public and Private Education
- We tutor all grades, pre-kindergarten through junior
- We serve students in all of the public schools in the
following School Districts:
Alta Loma Elementary
Chaffey Joint Union High
Chino Valley Unified
Mountain View Elementary
Pomona Unified, Upland Unified
We also tutor students who attend private schools, alternative
education or are on independent study in our areas.